Welcome! Conflikt is a fan convention for the music of science fiction & fantasy fandom, called "filk"! There will be concerts, discussions, workshops, and plenty of time to share songs in the circle. You can join us for a day or the full weekend!
Conflikt 10 will be held the weekend of Jan 27 - Jan 29th, 2017.
| Guest of Honour:
|| Judi Miller!
|| Mark Peters!
Vixy & Tony!
- Conflikt 10's first Progress Report is up!
- Conflikt 10 hotel has been announced! Read all about it here.
- Hotel survey results are up! Results are discussed in the hotel FAQ.
- Conflikt is moving to a downloadable, PDF songbook. Printed songbooks will continue to be available for a small fee, and with the supporting memberships. Thanks!
Lunch with the guests.
Get to know our GoHs a little better! AND get a unique bonus CD.
Plus the usual filkish weekend of music and mayhem!
Concert spots, twofers, workshops and panels, Dealers Room with plenty
of filkish things for you to buy, bardic and chaos circles/ovals/rectangles,
Smoked Salmon Filk, Interfilk Auction, and more!
Secret Wenches, doing their very best wenching to part you from your money.
Their very best is very good! The auction supports Interfilk, the
wonderful people who sponsort our Interfilk guest each year!
DoubleTree by Hilton - Hotel Seattle Airport
18740 International Boulevard
Seattle, WA 98188
Local: (206) 246-8600
Registration link: https://resweb.passkey.com/go/conflikt10
The con block will be closing when all rooms are booked OR on January 10, 2017.
Rates for Conflikt convention members:
1 to 2 person:$106.00 plus tax per night
3 to 4 people:$116.00 plus tax per night
Tower room:$126.00 plus tax per night (limited)
A room in the block includes $7/day self parking. Normal self parking rate is $24/day.
Pre-Membership rates for July 5th through Nov 30 are:
From the Conflikt Archivist, an index to the Conflikt 2008-Conflikt 2013 songbooks is available to download!! (PDF)
- Pre-registration: $50.00
- Children 12 and under: free
- Supporting membership: $25.00
- Lunch Tickets (including CD): $40.00
- Child Lunch Ticket(no CD, age 4-12): $25.00
- Printed Songbook: $3
We will have information on rates at the door, including day passes, closer to the con.
We look forward to seeing you at the convention!